miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

What historical figure do you most identify with? Why?


Well I think not identify with any historical figure but there are some for which, if not identifies me, if I feel a little admiration for what they were and meant for the country.
In this case I chose a purple vine which I feel admiration for his long career he was also a multifaceted artist, who managed to capture in his deep commitment to human. She was an example of a woman fighter, since by their precarious economic situation had to leave school to work and thus be able to financially help his family after the death of his father had to come to Santiago where he would start his new life bring history and culture broadly within the field becoming a important Chilean songwriter. Finally we must mention that the universality of his work reflects an entire life dedicated to save the roots and the collective memory of Chile and the Americas and that is why I see it as a historical figure and is still present in memory collective admiring his great legacies left Chile.
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente
Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario