
The person I Do learn more definitely are my father, they have taught me everything I need to be happy for them and learned a lot from things as simple as cooking up knowing how to live, knowing succeed above all cosas.Mi especially breast, has taught me so many things I would not know how to thank you, I love her immensely and it would not be me if she was not with me, because every day I learn something, however insignificant, that somehow helps me dia.Yo for day to think it's because they're always there for me, I never have left and that makes you take them as examples of people who want to become some day and see everything they do every day as I admire I admire what I want to copy in some way, and just watch them and I have learned that they have not wanted so. I feel that everything I am today, they are indebted to them because they have been instrumental in my training as a person who taught me values that today are very important to me.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario