
Well the truth is that I agree and disagree with this quote. Why?
I agree because I think it is very important to believe in yourself. To make decisions or believe in something is important to begin to believe in yourself first. Every day we face challenges in which one have to make decisions or rely on some people is essential to believe in yourself because that is very helpful when to do it.
Moreover I disagree because i think is important to believe in one but not so important as to say That if you believe in yourself, you will know how to live, there are also other factors about life to be learned , to know how to live well and make the correct choices.
I liked the phrase because I believe that is true and important to believe in one and sometimes is the key to living the nice an correct way.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario