sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

Do you like piercings? Why?


Mmmm ... well I really like the piercing, but depending on where in the body.
For example, I like men in the eyebrow, I think that gives masculinity and looks very sexy. In the ear on the left if I also love that I get the feeling that is very masculine and if it is on the right .. I do not like it:). In the language I do not like much because I do not see the piercings and so I find absurd.
In women really like the piercing of the nose, since they are pretty, feminine and subtle. In the ear have more than one, I like but I feel that no one is set in such piercings.
And finally in the navel, before I did not like, but now I think that if they are cute, but I think that to have one, you must have good body.
In general I think it is a decision each made a piercing or not, I at least, I see nothing wrong, in fact I want to become one in the ear but I'm not sure yet.

Bye MISTER BLOGGER :B

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario