Well...i agree , because is very ugly steal and in this moments after earthquake
the peoples more affected what the lost the food , the clothes , family ..everything
they don't need more problems.
i think very well getting fined by looting because this people don't have why do it but
the people don't change and they have to pay the anyway , although i prefer
other way to fined :) .
sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

2 comentarios:
Well...I agree , because is very ugly steal and MORE in this moment, after earthquake
The PEOPLE more affected THAT lost the food , CLOTHES, family..AND everything DON'T need more problems
I think THAT was very well getting fined by looting because this people don't have why do it, but the people don't change, and they have to pay anyway , although I prefer
other way to fined :)
See you ! :)
y tu ? se puede saber porque me corriges? :X
Publicar un comentario